The 2nd annual Student Sport Ireland Student Networking Event held in conjunction with Google at its European HQ on the 18th November was a resounding success …. and that’s not just us saying it. Have a look at the video and feedback below received from students that attended the event.
- Thanks for a great day (DIT)
- Panel discussion and Jim Gavin presentation were very empowering and motivational. Very good event, extremely informative and interesting.
- Very comprehensive (event)
- I’m in first year and feel the information provided was good and could be implemented effectively (all DCU)
- Very impressive workshop. Fantastic location, speakers and food
- Well organised session, Cheers
- Hold more informative events like this.
- (The Going Google) presentation really helped us see what tools are out there to make our lives a lot easier. Brilliant event (all IT Blanchardstown)
- Google Apps speaker taught me a lot (IT Carlow)
- All (topics presented) were helpful. I felt I was able to take something out of every topic.
- Going google. I’ll be applying a lot more apps to how I run my society.
- This was a fantastically informative day.
- The panel discussion (with former Clubs and Socs Executives) and the ‘Going Google’ presentation gave me many useful ideas for the development of our club (all IT Tallaght).
- Very well organised event
- (The Going Google presenter) was exceptional. Learnt a lot today, which I am certain will benefit my society. Thanks for a great day.
- (We need) more seminars like this (all NCI).
- The presentation on using google apps was really practically (and I) learnt loads of new things. I also loved Jim Gavin’s presentation (NUIM)
- Jim Gavin’s speech was inspirational. The Going Google presentation was insightful (TCD)
- Content was excellent, I wish it went on for longer (UCD)
- I thought that it was great (UL)
Guest speakers at the event included Dublin All Ireland Football Manager Jim Gavin and Google Senior Vice President International SMB John Herlihy. To see the full programme follow this link SSI Google Connect 2013 Programme